One of the most popular innovations in small business financing over the past 10 years has been the business cash advance (merchant cash advance) industry. This industry has provided billions to cash-starved small business owners of almost every credit profile over the past decade.
Like most industries, the business loan alternative industry has continued to mature and offer different financing potions that are less expensive and have different requirements for the borrower. A “non-bank business loan” is one of the most recent innovations in this maturing industry designed to provide loan alternatives to small business owners.
What is a “non-bank loan”?
It is an evolution from a traditional business cash advance. As the business cash advance industry continues to mature I anticipate additional funding companies will step in and fill gaps in the marketplace. Initially, business owners who cou...(register to read more)
- How Ben Bernanke's Economic Exit Plan Will Impact Your Business Loans This Summer
- Is One Key Employee Worth $500,000 When Selling Your Business?
- Who is in Charge of American Express Small Business Loans, Dr Smith?
- The Importance of a Tan When Selling Your Business
- Is your Business for Sale? Here’s a List of Bad Buyers.