One of the most popular innovations in small business financing over the past 10 years has been the business cash advance (merchant cash advance) industry. This industry has provided billions to cash-starved small business owners of almost every credit profile over the past decade.
Like most industries, the business loan alternative industry has continued to mature and offer different financing potions that are less expensive and have different requirements for the borrower. A “non-bank business loan” is one of the most recent innovations in this maturing industry designed to provide loan alternatives to small business owners.
What is a “non-bank loan”?
It is an evolution from a traditional business cash advance. As the business cash advance industry continues to mature I anticipate additional funding companies will step in and fill gaps in the marketplace. Initially, business owners who cou...(register to read more)
- Fact & Fiction About “Earn Out" Provisions When Selling Your Business
- Will White House Small Business Aid Result in Small Business Loans?
- Ego vs Evidence - Selling Your Company for Maximum Value
- Investor Preference – Life Saver for Angel Investors
- Top 10 Great Books for the Compulsive Business Mind- Summer 2010