For some reason she was willing to give $35,000 to a woman who can make a video of a product she does not know how to produce or how much it will cost. But, hey, you'll use it once a year for Thanksgiving. She should stick to real estate.
Lori Lite of Stress Free Kids made the biggest mistake of the evening selecting Barbara as her investor rather than Kevin the infomercial millionaire rock star. She wanted 50% rather than 49% ownership because she thinks that will give her more control. She should realize that all the people in front of her have more experience and business intelligence and the company is probably better in their control anyway.
The biggest lesson of the evening is about "Runway" and "Dilution". This video will go deeper and potentially add millions to your company equity.
What are your thoughts about Barbara's decision to invest in the Turbo Baster and Lori's selection of Barbara over Kevin?
- Wrong Question: Why don't people follow links to my company website?
- Who are the 3 Biggest Enemies to a Dow Average 12,000
- Is This the Future of Advertising for Small Business? - Part 2
- When the Government Forces You to Give Away Your Most Profitable Employee
- Is the Recession Really Over? 8 Unusual Indicators.