There are multiple reasons, and if you have every looked for working capital or a small business loan for your business, you know how frustrating the process is. Today is even more difficult.
However, once you become a business owner, the challenge becomes even greater. Your credit score typically drops, debt load increases and your attractiveness to traditional lending and credit companies drops like a rock. that, combined with a very tight credit market is putting the squeeze on millions of business owners.
So, let’s ask a better question: What really works?
Access to small business working capital is constantly changing and two of the most popular form initial equity capital that fueled small business growth are now effectively closed. Business Credi...(register to read more)
- Meet America’s Most Likely Congressman to Take a Bullet and Save Your Economic Life.
- Are You Netflix or Blockbuster?
- Small Business Loans – When will the Environment Improve?
- Exit Planning To Avoid Adult Children Owners
- Small Business Loans from President Obama's ARC Program - Why It Doesn't Really Help