When small business owners look for a loan or working capital, the only question is typically "cost of funds". If that is your only question as you search for working capital, that is clearly the wrong question.
Vanessa and Steve look like a very nice couple. I admire them a great deal because they are both making their own way in the world. She is a mom, business owner, wife and community member. Anyone who as been there recognizes the challenge that presents. I almost feel like I know her because I know so many wonderful people like her.
Here is the problem: When you work longer...(register to read more)
- Small Business Loan Help? Not From These "Leaders"
- Top 10 Great Books for the Compulsive Business Mind- Summer 2010
- Warren Buffett Defends Moody's - Drifts Further from Economic Reality
- What Would You Do with an Extra $1 Billion After You Sell Your Company?
- Business Sale? Remember the Window/Timetable Lesson