When small business owners look for a loan or working capital, the only question is typically "cost of funds". If that is your only question as you search for working capital, that is clearly the wrong question.
Vanessa and Steve look like a very nice couple. I admire them a great deal because they are both making their own way in the world. She is a mom, business owner, wife and community member. Anyone who as been there recognizes the challenge that presents. I almost feel like I know her because I know so many wonderful people like her.
Here is the problem: When you work longer...(register to read more)
- Meatloaf, "C Corporation" Status and Other Big Lunch Mistakes
- Small Business Loans from President Obama's ARC Program - Why It Doesn't Really Help
- How 3 CEO's Had Million-Dollar Deals Find Them on LinkedIn
- Obama's New Bank Tax Will Not Create Small Business Loans
- What is the Size of the Company That Will Buy Yours...?