When small business owners look for a loan or working capital, the only question is typically "cost of funds". If that is your only question as you search for working capital, that is clearly the wrong question.
Vanessa and Steve look like a very nice couple. I admire them a great deal because they are both making their own way in the world. She is a mom, business owner, wife and community member. Anyone who as been there recognizes the challenge that presents. I almost feel like I know her because I know so many wonderful people like her.
Here is the problem: When you work longer...(register to read more)
- Built to Sell - Secrets to Creating Value in Your Business
- How Ben Bernanke's Economic Exit Plan Will Impact Your Business Loans This Summer
- Fact & Fiction About “Earn Out" Provisions When Selling Your Business
- Bankruptcy, Business Loans & CIT: What's the Impact for Small Business?
- Who is in Charge of American Express Small Business Loans, Dr Smith?