When small business owners look for a loan or working capital, the only question is typically "cost of funds". If that is your only question as you search for working capital, that is clearly the wrong question.
Vanessa and Steve look like a very nice couple. I admire them a great deal because they are both making their own way in the world. She is a mom, business owner, wife and community member. Anyone who as been there recognizes the challenge that presents. I almost feel like I know her because I know so many wonderful people like her.
Here is the problem: When you work longer...(register to read more)
- Who is in Charge of American Express Small Business Loans, Dr Smith?
- Bankruptcy, Business Loans & CIT: What's the Impact for Small Business?
- My Most Valuable Seth Godin Idea...? Venture Testing.
- Conan O'Brien on Strategic Planning and How to Sell Your Business
- The Importance of Credit Score — One Client's $11,340 Lesson