I'm not talking about quotas or objectives handed down to you by , because after all that's their goals, not yours! And what they've given you is probably less than what you're capable of achieving anyway. If you haven't already done so, now's the time to document your goals and create your success plan for 2010. Here are the reasons I believe you must set goals:
1. They force you to define your value system.
2. They force you to set priorities.
3. They identify a track for you to follow.
4. They help you manage your behavior.
5. They help you identify your strengths & weaknesses.
6. They improve your self-esteem.
7. They get you to focus your energy.
8. They motivate you.
9. They make you stretch.
10. And perhaps more than anything else, they will make you a winner.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/20605/quotwill-you-achieve-your-sales-goals-in-2010quot "