But online video is a growing trend, and it’s NOT too late for you to boost your online conversions, sales, and traffic with it!
According to an article in NJ Biz (10/6/08, p. 5), video sent as data over the Internet will grow from 10% of all video this year to 35% by 2013.
Yet right now, most Internet marketers are not taking advantage of the selling power of online video: most landing pages and web sites you see are text and graphics, with little or no streaming audio or video.
Have you tested adding online audio or video (or both) to your web sites, landing pages, and micro sites? What lift have you seen in conversion? Or (heaven forbid) did the online video actually DEPRESS response?
- 5 Steps to Greater Financial Security … AND a Better Life!
- How to build your subscriber list rapidly and inexpensively using 'safelists'
- B2B Prospects Prefer Print to Online
- Is E-Mail Creating a Nation of Bad Writers?
- How to do virtually all the market research you will never need — quickly, easily, and for free — online