Since these articles are usually contributed by ad agency owners and marketing consultants, one could make an argument that they are self-serving.
After all, the marketing consultants and ad agencies make money only when companies buy their marketing and advertising services.
Do they REALLY believe that spending money on marketing in a recession is smart business?
Or are they pushing clients to keep spending so the consultancies and ad agencies won’t starve?
During a recession, when money is tight, should companies ramp up their marketing activities and spending … keep them steady … cut back … or stop altogether?
What say you?
- Can't find good newsletter items: here are 29 good places to look
- What Harry Potter can teach you about writing great copy
- Using direct mail to promote consulting services and professional practices
- It’s easy to manage your company with these easy tips
- Developing an 'investor plan' to attract an angel investor