But a study from the Council for Research Excellence concludes that “TV is still by far the most popular medium for all consumers, both young and old.”
The study found that the average consumer spends only 2 minutes a day watching free TV via the Internet.
But those same consumers are exposed to “roughly an hour a day of advertising and promotions” on regular TV.
Conclusion: the death of TV as an advertising medium, even with Tivo, is greatly exaggerated.
Source: The Talon Newsletter, 4/09, p. 3.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/20542/where-will-they-see-your-commercial-tv-or-youtube "
- How to do virtually all the market research you will never need — quickly, easily, and for free — online
- The Naked Truth About Naked Conversation
- What works better in copywriting: jargon or plain English?
- How to write subject lines that get your e-mail opened and read
- The 3 most important things I’ve learned about writing e-mail marketing copy