By recognizing which category you are in and taking the action steps recommended below, you can move up to the next level and significantly increase the ROI from your marketing dollars.
The lowest level of marketing competence is UNCONSCIOUS INCOMPETENCE: You don’t know what you are doing, and worse, you don’t know that you don’t know. You may even think you are a pretty sharp marketer, even though to others, that is clearly not the case. Egotistical small business owners who appear in their own TV commercials and “creative” ad agencies can fall into this category.
Do you think you are an OK marketer, and blame the lack of results generated by your marketing always on external factors, such as...(register to read more)
- Understanding the basics of domain name disputes
- The impact of trademark law on domain names
- How to do virtually all the market research you will never need — quickly, easily, and for free — online
- 8 affordable ways to drive traffic to your Web site
- How to Create “Instant” Information Products in Just One Hour