Heather’s proven approach to SEO copywriting — she’s one of the top practitioners in the field — requires a few extra steps not used in writing for print media.
First, determine the correct key words and phrases to be used in each Web page. These are the words and phrases that the Internet types into the search engine when looking for information on your product.
Copywriter Dianna Huff advises having separate pages for each product and service you offer. You then optimize each page for the specific key words and phrases related to the product or service featured on that page.
Naturally, you want to use those terms that Internet users search for most. You can...(register to read more)
- Ensure enduring viability with key employee retention plans
- Does long copy really work better than short copy?
- Boost customer service without extra staff or technology
- How to do virtually all the market research you will never need — quickly, easily, and for free — online
- Ten ways to improve your technical writing