ONE Use your ads for more than just space advertising. Ads are expensive to produce and expensive to run. But there are ways of getting your advertising message in your prospect’s hands at a fraction of the cost of space advertising.
The least expensive is to order an ample supply of reprints and distribute them to customers and prospects every chance you get.
When you send literature in response to an inquiry, include a copy of the ad in the package.
This reminds a prospect of the reason he responded in the first place and reinforces the original message.
Distribute ads internally to other depa...(register to read more)
- The second-most powerful word in direct marketing: The magic of a dollar
- 14 winning methods to sell any product or service in a down economy
- What incentives should we offer to employees who bring in new business?
- How to Create “Instant” Information Products in Just One Hour
- How to build your subscriber list rapidly and inexpensively using 'safelists'