- DEVELOP A PRIMARY OFFER.
The main reason direct mail for consulting services fails is the lack of a specific offer.
Lamely ending a letter with “Looking forward to working with you” or “I will call in a week or two” is certain to depress response to almost zero. If you tell people you will call them, they then have no incentive to call you first.
Far bet...(register to read more)
- What works better in copywriting: jargon or plain English?
- What works best - a letter, self-mailer, or postcard?
- Developing an 'investor plan' to attract an angel investor
- 5 ways to capture e-mail addresses of landing page visitors
- The second-most powerful word in direct marketing: The magic of a dollar