- DEVELOP A PRIMARY OFFER.
The main reason direct mail for consulting services fails is the lack of a specific offer.
Lamely ending a letter with “Looking forward to working with you” or “I will call in a week or two” is certain to depress response to almost zero. If you tell people you will call them, they then have no incentive to call you first.
Far bet...(register to read more)
- Deciding what to insert with the sales letter in your DM package
- Ten ways to stretch your advertising budget
- 5 ways to capture e-mail addresses of landing page visitors
- Why direct marketers treat their customers right — and can’t afford to do otherwise
- It’s easy to manage your company with these easy tips