But marketing results and comments from subscribers tell me my simple formula for creating the e-zine — which, including copy and layout, takes me just an hour or two per issue to complete from start to finish — works.
In this article, I want to share the formula with you, so you can produce an effective e-zine of your own, sitting at your computer, without hiring a writer or designer, in just a single morning or afternoon.
If you want to market your product or service over the Internet, I strongly urge you to distribute your own e-zine free to your customers and prospects. There are several reasons for doing so.
First, the e-zine allows you to keep in touch with your best customers — indeed, with all your customers — at virtually no cost. Because it’s el...(register to read more)
- What’s More Important: Copy or Design?
- How to build your subscriber list rapidly and inexpensively using 'safelists'
- What works best - a letter, self-mailer, or postcard?
- Are You in Marketing Because You Can’t Sell?
- The most amazing fact about fundraising can help make any direct mail promotion more successful — including yours!