But marketing results and comments from subscribers tell me my simple formula for creating the e-zine — which, including copy and layout, takes me just an hour or two per issue to complete from start to finish — works.
In this article, I want to share the formula with you, so you can produce an effective e-zine of your own, sitting at your computer, without hiring a writer or designer, in just a single morning or afternoon.
If you want to market your product or service over the Internet, I strongly urge you to distribute your own e-zine free to your customers and prospects. There are several reasons for doing so.
First, the e-zine allows you to keep in touch with your best customers — indeed, with all your customers — at virtually no cost. Because it’s el...(register to read more)
- How to do virtually all the market research you will never need — quickly, easily, and for free — online
- Sell more prospects with a 'secondary promise'
- It’s easy to manage your company with these easy tips
- 10 ways to improve your trade show direct mail
- Web sites must meet marketing objectives...and many don't