Or is it — as I suspect — an utter waste of time? A pure vanity publication that won’t pay you back even one thin dime for your effort?
First, a definition. “A blog is an online journal,” explains blogging expert Deb Weil in her Business Blogging Starter Kit (www.wordbiz.com). “It’s called a journal because every entry is time and date stamped and always presented in reverse chronological order.”
The theory is that if you are an information marketer — or, if you publish information to establish your expertise in a niche industry or field — blogging should be part of your publishing arsenal.
According to Deb, a business blog is “a platform from which to lobby, network, and influence sales. It’s a way to circumvent traditional media and analysts. And blo...(register to read more)
- Understanding the basics of domain name disputes
- How to do virtually all the market research you will never need — quickly, easily, and for free — online
- The most amazing fact about fundraising can help make any direct mail promotion more successful — including yours!
- Improving your listening skills
- Improving your interpersonal skills