"Our new ad campaign’s main goal is to create awareness and build image, not generate sales leads,”the ad manager explained. “But my still tends to judge ads by counting the number of inquiries they bring in. Is there some way I can increase my ad’s pulling power without destroying the basic campaign concept?”
Fortunately, the answer is yes.
There are proven techniques you can use to increase any ads pulling power, whether your main goal is inquiries or image. Here are 31 techniques that can work for you:
- Ask for action. Tell the reader
to phone, write, contact his sales rep, request technical literature or place
- Offer free information, such as a color brochure or catalog.
- Describe your brochure or catalog. Tell about its special features, such as a selection chart, planning guide, installation tips or other useful informatio...(register to read more)
- Write, design and publish your own free e-zine
- Principal benefits of angel financing
- How to do virtually all the market research you will never need — quickly, easily, and for free — online
- Traditional vs. “guerilla” online marketing
- Using direct mail to promote consulting services and professional practices