Delaware corporations and LLCs have enjoyed significant advantages over the years and Nevada has more recently enacted business-friendly laws. Other business owners choose to form their company in the state where they plan to conduct business.
Simply choose the option that best fits your needs.
• Forming a Company in the State Where Your Business is Operated
Many business owners incorporate or form an LLC in the state where they are physically located. This is typically the least complicated and most cost effective solution. If you form a Delaware or Nevada company but are located elsewhere, you may then be required to qualify or register in the state where you actually conduct yo...(register to read more)
- Warn supervisors: Wage mistakes could mean personal liability--and they would have to pay!
- After cutting staff, can we require remaining employees to work overtime?
- Court: Union contract limits arbitrator's role
- With arbitration under attack, consider right-to-jury-trial waivers
- Can you force a worker to get FMLA certification?