Delaware corporations and LLCs have enjoyed significant advantages over the years and Nevada has more recently enacted business-friendly laws. Other business owners choose to form their company in the state where they plan to conduct business.
Simply choose the option that best fits your needs.
• Forming a Company in the State Where Your Business is Operated
Many business owners incorporate or form an LLC in the state where they are physically located. This is typically the least complicated and most cost effective solution. If you form a Delaware or Nevada company but are located elsewhere, you may then be required to qualify or register in the state where you actually conduct yo...(register to read more)
- Sick leave and FMLA: Should you call off your call-in policy?
- Shopping for Employment Practices Liability Insurance: 6 Questions to Ask
- 'Voluntary' training time: To pay or not?
- During lawsuit, don't inquire about worker's immigration status
- How much flexibility do we have to set up alternative workweek schedules?