Delaware corporations and LLCs have enjoyed significant advantages over the years and Nevada has more recently enacted business-friendly laws. Other business owners choose to form their company in the state where they plan to conduct business.
Simply choose the option that best fits your needs.
• Forming a Company in the State Where Your Business is Operated
Many business owners incorporate or form an LLC in the state where they are physically located. This is typically the least complicated and most cost effective solution. If you form a Delaware or Nevada company but are located elsewhere, you may then be required to qualify or register in the state where you actually conduct yo...(register to read more)
- 6th Circuit rules: Association discrimination now illegal in Ohio
- You may not even see EEOC complaint until lawsuit hits
- Worker ignores doctor's orders: Can we discipline?
- California Uber drivers win right to file class-action suit
- Follow these best practices for tracking initial discrimination complaints