Launching a new business venture comes with a lot of hard work and many challenges. Countless tasks impose themselves upon entrepreneurs trying to get their businesses off of the ground.
With so much to accomplish, business owners may not be aware that incorporating can be an important step to ensuring the success of a business. Whether it’s a sole proprietorship or a large-scale operation, the advantages to forming a corporate entity are numerous. Advantageous tax benefits, credibility with customers, and the protection of personal assets are just a few of the many reasons business owners choose to incorporate or form a Limited Liability Company.
In fact, an ongoing business that has yet to incorporate would benefit the most. With an established and growing clientele, there may come a greater chance of getting sued, and a corporate entity would help shield its owner’s personal assets. One the resp...(register to read more)
- In Chicago school: 'Teachable moment' or racism?
- OSHA slaps $158,400 fine on Roselle plumbing contractor
- DOL targets West Coast fast food franchises for wage enforcement
- With good reason, it's OK to fire upon return from FMLA
- When deciding reasonable accommodations, assess disability on individual basis