Launching a new business venture comes with a lot of hard work and many challenges. Countless tasks impose themselves upon entrepreneurs trying to get their businesses off of the ground.
With so much to accomplish, business owners may not be aware that incorporating can be an important step to ensuring the success of a business. Whether it’s a sole proprietorship or a large-scale operation, the advantages to forming a corporate entity are numerous. Advantageous tax benefits, credibility with customers, and the protection of personal assets are just a few of the many reasons business owners choose to incorporate or form a Limited Liability Company.
In fact, an ongoing business that has yet to incorporate would benefit the most. With an established and growing clientele, there may come a greater chance of getting sued, and a corporate entity would help shield its owner’s personal assets. One the resp...(register to read more)
- Labor on the rise: Review your solicitation & distribution rules
- Firing? Follow the 2-and-1 rule: Two company reps, one reason for termination
- Can you block workers e-Chats about pay, union?
- Union schism leads to criminal charges against Aramark
- What you need to know about New York's new medical marijuana law