Launching a new business venture comes with a lot of hard work and many challenges. Countless tasks impose themselves upon entrepreneurs trying to get their businesses off of the ground.
With so much to accomplish, business owners may not be aware that incorporating can be an important step to ensuring the success of a business. Whether it’s a sole proprietorship or a large-scale operation, the advantages to forming a corporate entity are numerous. Advantageous tax benefits, credibility with customers, and the protection of personal assets are just a few of the many reasons business owners choose to incorporate or form a Limited Liability Company.
In fact, an ongoing business that has yet to incorporate would benefit the most. With an established and growing clientele, there may come a greater chance of getting sued, and a corporate entity would help shield its owner’s personal assets. One the resp...(register to read more)
- 24/7 monitoring on company cellphone prompts lawsuit
- Individual mandate for health insurance: How will it be enforced?
- Employees criticizing the firm? Where to draw the line
- Counter retaliation claims by accurately documenting every employee complaint
- If tight economy forces cost-cutting, avoid these 4 RIF pitfalls