Recruiters in San Francisco and San Jose are dangling signing bonuses of up to $50,000, on-site haircuts and car washes, plus medical and dental care at the office. Pot-sweeteners include incentive bonuses equal to 70% of base salary at some companies.
Who’s benefiting from the largesse? Cloud computing engineers, data security experts, mobile app developers and tech sales people.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/20433/perks-persist-in-high-tech-markets "
- Enforce 'truth statement' on applications
- Can we legally a hire a foreign national?
- For new mom with very ill baby, what are our FMLA and unemployment obligations?
- Keep hiring as objective as possible -- and beware loose criteria that could let in bias
- Boring Benefits? Perk 'Em Up With 10 Real-Life Solutions