Recruiters in San Francisco and San Jose are dangling signing bonuses of up to $50,000, on-site haircuts and car washes, plus medical and dental care at the office. Pot-sweeteners include incentive bonuses equal to 70% of base salary at some companies.
Who’s benefiting from the largesse? Cloud computing engineers, data security experts, mobile app developers and tech sales people.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Most employers auto-enroll 401(k) participants
- Can we legally give extra vacation time to certain workers; and must we pay for unused days?
- Don't force workers to contribute to charity
- How to comply with DOT's new workplace drug-testing regulations