Recruiters in San Francisco and San Jose are dangling signing bonuses of up to $50,000, on-site haircuts and car washes, plus medical and dental care at the office. Pot-sweeteners include incentive bonuses equal to 70% of base salary at some companies.
Who’s benefiting from the largesse? Cloud computing engineers, data security experts, mobile app developers and tech sales people.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Gawker is latest target of unpaid intern class action
- The New Rules on Hiring - The Legal Way to Handle I-9s and No-Match Letters - Audio Conference
- Plugged in: Google encourages staff to drive electric cars
- Does your organization need insurance against employee lawsuits?