Recruiters in San Francisco and San Jose are dangling signing bonuses of up to $50,000, on-site haircuts and car washes, plus medical and dental care at the office. Pot-sweeteners include incentive bonuses equal to 70% of base salary at some companies.
Who’s benefiting from the largesse? Cloud computing engineers, data security experts, mobile app developers and tech sales people.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Despite misgivings, judge backs Applebee's arbitration policy
- Independent contractor can sue top contractor for injuries
- When harassment case is on the line, be ready to prove you did everything you could to stop it
- Hiring MS Word experts? Look 'inside' the résumé