Recruiters in San Francisco and San Jose are dangling signing bonuses of up to $50,000, on-site haircuts and car washes, plus medical and dental care at the office. Pot-sweeteners include incentive bonuses equal to 70% of base salary at some companies.
Who’s benefiting from the largesse? Cloud computing engineers, data security experts, mobile app developers and tech sales people.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Changing hiring criteria in midstream: Legal, if done right
- In Pittsburgh, HIV test and pulled offer prompt ADA suit
- Are Millennials gun-shy or savvy retirement planners?
- Will making contractors wear our uniforms affect their independent contractor status?