Recruiters in San Francisco and San Jose are dangling signing bonuses of up to $50,000, on-site haircuts and car washes, plus medical and dental care at the office. Pot-sweeteners include incentive bonuses equal to 70% of base salary at some companies.
Who’s benefiting from the largesse? Cloud computing engineers, data security experts, mobile app developers and tech sales people.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Siemens preps students for future tech jobs
- Walt Disney World dilemma spotlights religious discrimination issues
- Manager's careless comment on accent shows discrimination under ELCRA
- 3% withholding bites the dust; vets get jobs tax credits