Shift between overlapping objects on slides easily. Using the mouse to move between a complex collection of overlapping objects on a slide can prove tricky. Try Tab to move between them instead.
Select the previous object on a slide. Shift+Tab works the same as above, but in the other direction.
Create duplicate objects. When creating complex diagrams or screen simulations, duplicate objects may be useful. Left-click, copy, click off first object, right-click paste, gets shortened to Ctrl+D. That’s also one less keystroke than Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V!
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- Creating interactive organization charts in PowerPoint
- Adding logos to all your slides is easy with the Slide Master
- Planning to create a video or automatically advancing slide show from your presentation?
- You can lose a lot of time getting shapes and other objects in PowerPoint to line up