Remember the heroes of last year’s World Series-winning San Francisco Giants team—Buster Posey, Tim Lincecum, Brian Wilson … Robin O’Conner. Don’t remember Ms. O’Connor? The Giants’ $80,000-a-year payroll manager must have played a pivotal role because she got a $1,513,836 bonus. In reality, federal autorities say O'Conner embezzled that money the player’s paychecks. How would your organization handle a suspected embezzler? Follow these four tips ...
- Avoiding 'Talented Terrors': 20 Questions to Help You Hire for Attitude
- In Their Own Words: 12 Key Quotes From This Week's SHRM Conference
- Too Many Chiefs: The Growing Risks of 'Title Fluffing'
- 'Keep This Private" May be an Unlawful Request During Internal Investigations
- Transgender people are protected under job discrimination law, says EEOC