When employers offer severance packages, they often ask employees to waive their rights to sue the employer. That's a smart strategy, but small discrepancies in the agreement's wording can make the difference between a successful severance package and a call from the EEOC ...
- Just got served with court papers? It's OK to impose already-Planned discipline
- Fayette County grocer to settle sex harassment beef
- Workers hired through temp service? Normal anti-discrimination rules still apply
- Violence and Weapons: How to Develop Policies and Procedures
- Don't tolerate intolerant religious talk