When employers offer severance packages, they often ask employees to waive their rights to sue the employer. That's a smart strategy, but small discrepancies in the agreement's wording can make the difference between a successful severance package and a call from the EEOC ...
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events