More employees in your organization—including you, possibly—are using iPads for business purposes. Here are some of the best apps to help maximize productivity in your workplace:
1. Pages, an Apple product, lets you create, edit and view Word documents.
2. Numbers, also by Apple, gives you spreadsheet capability with tables, charts, photos and graphics.
3. QuickOffice offers the ability to create, edit and save Excel spreadsheets, Word docs and PowerPoint with tight integration with Dropbox.
4. GoodReader and iAnnotate allow you to look at a PDF, make comments and forward it to someone else. iBooks can also be used to load PDFs through iTunes onto the iPad.
Introducing How to Use Your iPad for Business. This fast-paced 75-minute video will give you takeaways (iPromise) that you can put into practice right away.
5. Dragon Dictation is a voice-recognition app where you speak and instantly see your text or emails.
6. Evernote lets you save notes, web pages, business cards, photos and screenshots, then indexes them so you can find what you saved later.
7. Instapaper saves web pages so you can read them later.
8. Dropbox is a cloud-storage utility that allows you to keep your files in sync among several devices and computers—your file folder in the cloud.
9. GoToMeeting lets you host online meetings and share applications on your computer in real time. It’s helpful for training or meeting with far-flung employees.
10. Keynote, by Apple, makes building a presentation easier. Plug the iPad into the projector and you’re ready to go.
11. AirPrint from Apple gives you wireless printing from the iPad. Your iPad automatically locates and connects to AirPrint-enabled printers on your Wi-Fi network.
12. Cloud Client by Leveno lets you run virtually any desktop Windows-based application on an iPad.
13. Citrix Receiver provides iPad owners secure access to all of their corporate Windows applications and desktops.
You have an iPad, and it’s great. It’s portable. It’s versatile. It’s very cool. But you don’t have a clue how to open attachments, or how to integrate it with your office. And the list of business apps and business applications keeps expanding. Can you really use it for business?
If this sounds familiar, watch How to Use Your iPad for Business as we explore the many business uses and opportunities an iPad offers. Get the on-demand video training today!
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/20069/ipad-for-business-13-great-apps-for-you-and-your-employees "