The “kiddie tax” isn’t just for kids anymore. Due to recent tax law changes, investment income earned by a child may continue to trigger the additional tax well into his or her 20s. This can put a damper on traditional college savings techniques for children. To avoid the kiddie tax, establish a “minor’s trust,” also called a Section 2503(c) trust, for kids or grandkids.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events