Is converting a traditional IRA to a Roth this year a good idea? It depends on the situation. Weigh the pros and cons. Although taxpayers no longer can benefit from a special tax break for conversions in 2010, converting to a Roth still might be a smart tax move. Of course, the conversion is subject to current income tax.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events