The Supreme Court and federal agencies now look askance at employers that do not train their workforce members to avoid sexual harassment and discrimination, race, national origin, and religious bias, age and disability discrimination, and all other areas protected by federal and state laws.
- Company Records: What to do when no requirements exist
- Personality clash or gay bias? Courts decide
- Lawsuit limitation clause may stop New York bias claims, but won't bar federal cases
- Well-Publicized policy prevents harassment, lawsuits
- Violence on the job? OK to base punishment on job classification and severity of offense