Employers both big and small, in the private and public sectors, and in all industries are susceptible to high overtime costs. But you've probably got nothing on the FBI. According to a U.S. Justice Department audit that was released in December, the FBI paid $7.8 million in improper wages to agents temporarily posted in Iraq from 2003 through 2007.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events