FedEx is under fire yet again for classifying its drivers as independent contractors. The attorneys general (AG) in Montana, New Jersey, and New York sent a letter to FedEx last month notifying the company of their intent to sue over labor law violations that have resulted from the company's continued misclassification of drivers.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events