On July 26, 2005, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) celebrated its 15th birthday. Since it’s inception, it has been referred to as the most comprehensive civil rights law for people with disabilities. So it never hurts to take a little refresher course on ADA requirements.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events