Any time alcohol is available at holiday parties, the potential for employee misbehavior increases. Obviously, not serving alcohol at the party would likely solve that problem. But many employers still opt for cocktails. So, if your organization plans to serve alcohol at this year's party, limit it by utilizing the following tactics.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events