When an employer makes a promotion decision between candidates who have similar qualifications, the courts will not second-guess the decision unless: 1) the passed-over employee is clearly better qualified, or 2) there is other evidence of discrimination in the decision-making process.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events