Which personal attributes would make an employee less appealing for a promotion? Well, if body art is high on your list, you’re not alone.
In a recent CareerBuilder study, hiring managers nationwide said bad breath, disheveled clothing, piercings and tattoos ranked highest among factors. Other turnoffs: messy hair, too much perfume or cologne and chewed fingernails.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Update job descriptions to include new duties
- New DOT rule means taking a real close look at drug tests
- Walking competition generates ROI of 10 times the cost
- Applicant has solid work history? That's a legitimate reason for promotion