Which personal attributes would make an employee less appealing for a promotion? Well, if body art is high on your list, you’re not alone.
In a recent CareerBuilder study, hiring managers nationwide said bad breath, disheveled clothing, piercings and tattoos ranked highest among factors. Other turnoffs: messy hair, too much perfume or cologne and chewed fingernails.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Your best defense against failure-to-hire suits: Sound hiring process, complete documentation
- State agency cuts drug testing to stretch shrinking budget
- Check state law for drug testing policy
- The new way to break the glass ceiling