Which personal attributes would make an employee less appealing for a promotion? Well, if body art is high on your list, you’re not alone.
In a recent CareerBuilder study, hiring managers nationwide said bad breath, disheveled clothing, piercings and tattoos ranked highest among factors. Other turnoffs: messy hair, too much perfume or cologne and chewed fingernails.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/19409/not-dressed-for-success-what-turns-off-hiring-bosses "
- Employee referrals take off as preferred hiring strategy
- Negligent hiring: Take proper steps to avoid the costly pitfall
- Fire employee for positive cocaine test
- Commissioner denies former aide's sexual harassment charge
- Courts to serial litigants: Enough is enough! Lawsuit-happy employees may face fines