Which personal attributes would make an employee less appealing for a promotion? Well, if body art is high on your list, you’re not alone.
In a recent CareerBuilder study, hiring managers nationwide said bad breath, disheveled clothing, piercings and tattoos ranked highest among factors. Other turnoffs: messy hair, too much perfume or cologne and chewed fingernails.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Most employers are finished with recession-related cuts
- LinkedIn users: Educated, older and relatively wealthy
- Track reasons why you hired or rejected every applicant
- Walt Disney World dilemma spotlights religious discrimination issues