Which personal attributes would make an employee less appealing for a promotion? Well, if body art is high on your list, you’re not alone.
In a recent CareerBuilder study, hiring managers nationwide said bad breath, disheveled clothing, piercings and tattoos ranked highest among factors. Other turnoffs: messy hair, too much perfume or cologne and chewed fingernails.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Making copies of documents won't replace duty to fill out I-9
- Pregnant Employees: Answers to 7 Questions on Hiring and Employment Status
- Warn bosses: E-mail is smoking-gun evidence
- 7 free web resources that instantly improve your marketing, security and productivity