Which personal attributes would make an employee less appealing for a promotion? Well, if body art is high on your list, you’re not alone.
In a recent CareerBuilder study, hiring managers nationwide said bad breath, disheveled clothing, piercings and tattoos ranked highest among factors. Other turnoffs: messy hair, too much perfume or cologne and chewed fingernails.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- Take the first step toward your 2005 promotion
- Track rÃ©sumÃ©s: More applicants = more suits
- Does your organization need insurance against employee lawsuits?
- Balance need for racial diversity against threat of reverse discrimination lawsuit