Conflicts of interest in benefits decisions under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) have taken on a new life with extended risks for plan administrators. The Tenth Circuit recently established guidelines for plan administrators when a conflict exists between administering the plan and making benefits payment decisions.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events