When determining whether an employee is eligible for benefits, plan exclusions apply. In theory, the more clearly worded an exclusion, the more likely a worker denied benefits is to understand and accept the decision. Unfortunately, that's not always the case.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events