A little-noticed amendment to New York's Labor Law imposes a new recordkeeping requirement on New York employers. We're all familiar with the requirement that, for most types of employment, minors under age 18 must provide employers with employment certificates, commonly known as "working papers," to lawfully hold jobs ...
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events