OVERVIEW: Develops, schedules, and controls a preventive maintenance program to maintain production machinery and equipment in proper working condition. Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintenance, electrical, and mechanical operations. Plans a work schedule to maintain a safe and error-free condition of company property in order to achieve the best working conditions possible for all employees.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events