OVERVIEW: Analyzes work process design and flow, improves processes, and leverages the return on technological capabilities. Builds project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation, and works effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning for Human Resources. Also serves as a technical point-of-contact for HR directors and personnel and assists them with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, writing reports, and analyzing data flow for process improvement opportunities.
- Technical Support Specialist
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member's Serious Health Condition
- Employee Handbook and At-Will Employee Status Acknowledgment
- 360-Degree Performance Review (Employee Assessment of Supervisor)
- Request to Medical Practitioner for ADA Assessment of Employee Ability to Perform Job Functions