OVERVIEW: Supervises work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in the lodging facility. Assigns duties, inspects work, investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action. Purchases housekeeping supplies and equipment, takes periodic inventories, screens applicants, trains new employees, and recommends dismissals.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events