The home office of Cydcor, a provider of outsourced, face-to-face sales teams, is sending a little something extra to its 200 independent sales offices around the country and in Canada—and asking them to pass it along.
Through the Neighborhood Leader Program, the offices are encouraged to donate their time and talent to nonprofit, charitable organizations in their communities.
Cydcor provides a contribution match to help support the volunteer effort.
Each independent Cydcor office is eligible to take advantage of the Neighborhood Leader Program once each year.
To date, approximately 800 team members from sales offices throughout the country have dedicated almost 400 hours to their local communities through volunteer work and donations. Sales office employees have hosted fundraisers like bowl-a-thons and sports tournaments to raise money for the American Red Cross, Kids Help Phone, The Midwest Food Bank, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and Operation Smile, among other charities.
Contact: Gail Michalak of Cydcor, (805) 277-5500.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Mandatory morning stretching reduces stress-related injuries
- Airline employees can win $10,000 for good customer care
- Violence and Weapons: How to Develop Policies and Procedures
- Ink's barely dry on minimum wage hike, but some in Washington want to go higher