The home office of Cydcor, a provider of outsourced, face-to-face sales teams, is sending a little something extra to its 200 independent sales offices around the country and in Canada—and asking them to pass it along.
Through the Neighborhood Leader Program, the offices are encouraged to donate their time and talent to nonprofit, charitable organizations in their communities.
Cydcor provides a contribution match to help support the volunteer effort.
Each independent Cydcor office is eligible to take advantage of the Neighborhood Leader Program once each year.
To date, approximately 800 team members from sales offices throughout the country have dedicated almost 400 hours to their local communities through volunteer work and donations. Sales office employees have hosted fundraisers like bowl-a-thons and sports tournaments to raise money for the American Red Cross, Kids Help Phone, The Midwest Food Bank, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and Operation Smile, among other charities.
Contact: Gail Michalak of Cydcor, (805) 277-5500.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Nonrenewal of Contract After Whistle-Blowing May Be Illegal
- States, localities raising minimum wages as Fed efforts stall
- Health premiums rose 9% this year; average family plans top $15,000 for first time
- Paycheck problems: Know limits on deductions, promptness of pay