OVERVIEW: Cleans teeth and examines oral areas, head, and neck for signs of oral disease. Educates patients on oral hygiene, takes and develops X-rays, and applies fluoride or sealants. Carries out patient screening, charting, and medical history procedures and documentation.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events