The Texas Department of Insurance (TDI), Division of Workers' Compensation, recently changed its complaint resolution process by going paperless.
To improve its response time to complaints, the workers' comp office will begin using an automated workflow system.
According to Brent Hatch, the Division's deputy commissioner for field service, "The transition to the automated complaint resolution process will help to improve the division's responsiveness as concerns arise from workers' compensation system participants."
Direct workers' comp questions and complaints to (800) 372-7713 or (512) 305-7238.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Volunteer services and FLSA compliance
- Be ready to explain male/female pay disparity—dating back to the time salaries began to diverge
- Ensure collective bargaining agreements spell out exact wage-and-hour terms
- Workers' comp may cover injury that occurs on vacation