The Texas Department of Insurance (TDI), Division of Workers' Compensation, recently changed its complaint resolution process by going paperless.
To improve its response time to complaints, the workers' comp office will begin using an automated workflow system.
According to Brent Hatch, the Division's deputy commissioner for field service, "The transition to the automated complaint resolution process will help to improve the division's responsiveness as concerns arise from workers' compensation system participants."
Direct workers' comp questions and complaints to (800) 372-7713 or (512) 305-7238.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- How you can be sued for bias even if you don't discriminate
- A few unpaid 'donning and doffing' minutes can add up to penalties worth millions
- California's wage-and-hour laws apply to everyone--even foreign-owned corporations
- Snapshot: Most common supplemental benefits