The Texas Department of Insurance (TDI), Division of Workers' Compensation, recently changed its complaint resolution process by going paperless.
To improve its response time to complaints, the workers' comp office will begin using an automated workflow system.
According to Brent Hatch, the Division's deputy commissioner for field service, "The transition to the automated complaint resolution process will help to improve the division's responsiveness as concerns arise from workers' compensation system participants."
Direct workers' comp questions and complaints to (800) 372-7713 or (512) 305-7238.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Sexual orientation: Adapt policy to local, state law
- First law Obama signs opens door to more pay discrimination claims
- COBRA Compliance Complications Multiplied By The Economic Stimulus Law (ARRA)
- The curious case of the pay raise that went viral