See responses below
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18904/how-should-we-structure-a-new-hire-referral-reward-program "
- High gas prices: Are you helping to ease employees’ pain?
- How can I fairly schedule staff’s summer vacations in advance?
- What's a sound policy on personal use of company computers?
- What to do about a manager who plays fast and loose with policies?
- What should I do about a manager who bends our attendance rules?