See responses below
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18896/what-are-your-hr-new-year039s-resolutions "
- HR's role when employee says 'life isn't worth living'
- How can we recognize long-serving employees (without breaking the bank)?
- What to do about ‘entitlement’ attitude toward time off?
- How much should we invest in employee training?
- What should I do about employee who called in sick after being disciplined?