See responses below
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18874/do-we-need-a-managers-manual "
- What incentives will encourage employees to opt out of our health insurance?
- What's the best way to use online job boards as a recruiting tool?
- What should we do about an unproductive employee—who is terminally ill?
- What should I do about HR staffer who’s discussing pay?
- High gas prices: Are you helping to ease employees’ pain?