See responses below
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18870/how-can-we-stop-employees-from-giving-notice-and-then-going-on-vacation "
- What should we do about an unproductive employee—who is terminally ill?
- When employee says leaving was a mistake, would it be a mistake to rehire him?
- How should we set up an employee incentive program?
- What to do about a manager who plays fast and loose with policies?
- How can we tell an employee we don't want to hire her daughter?