The so-called paperless society ushered in by the computer age may mean fewer file cabinets and storage rooms full of paper records, but storing company records on hard drives has its own set of problems ...
- If employee loses workers' comp appeal, don't be shy about asking him to pay legal fees
- Job openings: No duty to notify employees on leave
- Counter retaliation claims by accurately documenting every employee complaint
- Regularly review wage-and-hour compliance
- Check all discipline to spot, stop retaliation