- What’s the best way to get lots of people to complete the survey? I’m leaning toward an online survey, but I’ve never done one before. Do they work? Which online survey tools have you used?
- Should I conduct separate surveys of line employees and managers/execs? It seems like the perspectives would be pretty different.
- What kinds of questions should I ask? I’m thinking about asking them to rate different benefits on a 1 – 5 scale from “not valued” to “highly valued.” Any advice on how to do that best?
See responses below
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- How can I make other execs take HR meetings seriously?
- How does your bereavement policy define 'family'?
- How should I handle it when HR is just one of my ‘other duties as assigned’?
- If someone gets sick on vacation, how should we mark the time off?