- What’s the best way to get lots of people to complete the survey? I’m leaning toward an online survey, but I’ve never done one before. Do they work? Which online survey tools have you used?
- Should I conduct separate surveys of line employees and managers/execs? It seems like the perspectives would be pretty different.
- What kinds of questions should I ask? I’m thinking about asking them to rate different benefits on a 1 – 5 scale from “not valued” to “highly valued.” Any advice on how to do that best?
See responses below
- What should I have done after inappropriate interview question?
- Which is best: PHR certification or an HR degree?
- How can I fairly schedule staff’s summer vacations in advance?
- How do you fire someone who is having difficult personal problems?
- In a company full of slackers, how can we maintain productivity?