- What’s the best way to get lots of people to complete the survey? I’m leaning toward an online survey, but I’ve never done one before. Do they work? Which online survey tools have you used?
- Should I conduct separate surveys of line employees and managers/execs? It seems like the perspectives would be pretty different.
- What kinds of questions should I ask? I’m thinking about asking them to rate different benefits on a 1 – 5 scale from “not valued” to “highly valued.” Any advice on how to do that best?
See responses below
- What do I need to know about engaging an employment law attorney?
- How can I make other execs take HR meetings seriously?
- Are you doing anything special at work on Inauguration Day?
- How can I schedule workers' time off when there's no time they can be off?
- How can we set up a kids' space at work? Should we?