- What’s the best way to get lots of people to complete the survey? I’m leaning toward an online survey, but I’ve never done one before. Do they work? Which online survey tools have you used?
- Should I conduct separate surveys of line employees and managers/execs? It seems like the perspectives would be pretty different.
- What kinds of questions should I ask? I’m thinking about asking them to rate different benefits on a 1 – 5 scale from “not valued” to “highly valued.” Any advice on how to do that best?
See responses below
- What to do with older workers whose performance is slipping?
- How should we use background checks in the hiring process?
- How should I develop goals for my job?
- Should LinkedIn 'recommendations' be covered by our regular reference policy?
- How much of our employees' health insurance premiums should we pay?