- What’s the best way to get lots of people to complete the survey? I’m leaning toward an online survey, but I’ve never done one before. Do they work? Which online survey tools have you used?
- Should I conduct separate surveys of line employees and managers/execs? It seems like the perspectives would be pretty different.
- What kinds of questions should I ask? I’m thinking about asking them to rate different benefits on a 1 – 5 scale from “not valued” to “highly valued.” Any advice on how to do that best?
See responses below
- How can I schedule workers' time off when there's no time they can be off?
- Is there an effective way to eliminate workplace expletives?
- How can we recognize long-serving employees (without breaking the bank)?
- How should we go about choosing a background-check vendor?
- How much of our employees' health insurance premiums should we pay?