- What’s the best way to get lots of people to complete the survey? I’m leaning toward an online survey, but I’ve never done one before. Do they work? Which online survey tools have you used?
- Should I conduct separate surveys of line employees and managers/execs? It seems like the perspectives would be pretty different.
- What kinds of questions should I ask? I’m thinking about asking them to rate different benefits on a 1 – 5 scale from “not valued” to “highly valued.” Any advice on how to do that best?
See responses below
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What's the general rule on how much severance pay to offer RIF'ed employees?
- How can we keep performance up during employee’s divorce?
- How do you deal with an employee who demands a bonus in these times?
- What's the weirdest thing an applicant has done to land a job?