The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) recently announced that it will allow people to file biweekly continuing claims for unemployment benefits online.
People can now submit unemployment claims and certify their eligibility 24 hours a day, seven days a week at http://paymentrequest.texasworkforce.org.
For more information on unemployment benefits, go to www.texasworkforce.org, click on Job Seekers and Employees and then on Apply for Unemployment Benefits. The site has instructions and applications in both English and Spanish.
- Staff who quit over benefit changes can earn unemployment
- What's the hourly rate for family member caring for employee out on workers' comp?
- New government guidance helps clarify HSAs
- Personnel records: What to store, when to shred ... and 7 laws you must comply with
- Court certifies class action in pension calculation suit