The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) recently announced that it will allow people to file biweekly continuing claims for unemployment benefits online.
People can now submit unemployment claims and certify their eligibility 24 hours a day, seven days a week at http://paymentrequest.texasworkforce.org.
For more information on unemployment benefits, go to www.texasworkforce.org, click on Job Seekers and Employees and then on Apply for Unemployment Benefits. The site has instructions and applications in both English and Spanish.
- Free fishing and weight-Loss classes among Acuity's employee perks
- It's up to you to ensure your employees are retirement-ready
- Add coaching, mentoring to retention effort
- At what point does retired worker become ineligible for PTD workers' comp?
- Draw clear lines of liability when leasing your employees