The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) recently announced that it will allow people to file biweekly continuing claims for unemployment benefits online.
People can now submit unemployment claims and certify their eligibility 24 hours a day, seven days a week at http://paymentrequest.texasworkforce.org.
For more information on unemployment benefits, go to www.texasworkforce.org, click on Job Seekers and Employees and then on Apply for Unemployment Benefits. The site has instructions and applications in both English and Spanish.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Court says delayed commissions can reduce unemployment comp
- Walkthroughs, wellness contribute to 1 million-hour safety milestone
- What's the new law? Must we now provide health insurance to employees' adult children?
- Unintended consequences: Co-Pays up, productivity down