What's the strangest thing that’s ever happened to you during a job interview — either as an applicant or as a hiring manager?
You did—in droves—and your responses appear below. Feel free to keep adding to our treasure trove of interviewing inanity.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What are the pitfalls of refusing to translate training materials?
- How should we handle organization-wide training on new software?
- What should we do when employees tinker with compressed work schedules?
- What to do when the big boss is a bully?