What's the strangest thing that’s ever happened to you during a job interview — either as an applicant or as a hiring manager?
You did—in droves—and your responses appear below. Feel free to keep adding to our treasure trove of interviewing inanity.
- What are some inexpensive ways to express our appreciation for our employees?
- What to do when employee might jump ship—and take customers with her?
- What to do about a manager who plays fast and loose with policies?
- What should we do about an unproductive employee—who is terminally ill?
- How should I structure a new comp time policy?