What's the strangest thing that’s ever happened to you during a job interview — either as an applicant or as a hiring manager?
You did—in droves—and your responses appear below. Feel free to keep adding to our treasure trove of interviewing inanity.
- With no raises on the way, how can we keep employees motivated?
- How can I make other execs take HR meetings seriously?
- How should we handle organization-wide training on new software?
- High gas prices: Are you helping to ease employees’ pain?
- What's the weirdest thing an applicant has done to land a job?