What's the strangest thing that’s ever happened to you during a job interview — either as an applicant or as a hiring manager?
You did—in droves—and your responses appear below. Feel free to keep adding to our treasure trove of interviewing inanity.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What’s your policy on personal phone calls at work?
- Do you send rejection letters to applicants?
- How can I convince a manager to hire a candidate who has been unemployed?
- What strategies are you using to keep employees engaged and motivated during these tough times?