What's the strangest thing that’s ever happened to you during a job interview — either as an applicant or as a hiring manager?
You did—in droves—and your responses appear below. Feel free to keep adding to our treasure trove of interviewing inanity.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18833/whats-the-most-bizarre-thing-youve-ever-experienced-in-a-job-interview "
- How should we use background checks in the hiring process?
- How can we stop employees from giving notice and then going on vacation?
- How do you deal with negativity and gossip in the workplace?
- What do I need to know about engaging an employment law attorney?
- How can we control outlandish rumors at work?