What's the strangest thing that’s ever happened to you during a job interview — either as an applicant or as a hiring manager?
You did—in droves—and your responses appear below. Feel free to keep adding to our treasure trove of interviewing inanity.
- What's the most awkward conversation you've ever had to have with an employee?
- How should we use background checks in the hiring process?
- How can I boost morale in a changing business environment?
- What’s the best HR career advice you ever received?
- Should I inquire about an employee’s every-other-Tuesday absence pattern?