See responses below
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18828/if-someone-gets-sick-on-vacation-how-should-we-mark-the-time-off "
- In difficult HR quandary, where should my loyalties lie?
- What's the most awkward conversation you've ever had to have with an employee?
- What incentives should we offer to employees who bring in new business?
- How should HR respond to concerns about a co-worker's health?
- In a company full of slackers, how can we maintain productivity?