See responses below
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/18807/what-can-i-do-when-an-employee-lies-down-on-the-job "
- What's the general rule on how much severance pay to offer RIF'ed employees?
- How should we respond when employees want extra pay for extra duties?
- Care to share special memories of former employees?
- What’s the best way to track my HR priorities?
- What does your policy say about hiring people who live in the same household?